[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Poll: What's the best to you?
This poll is closed.
I want to go back to Heroes and load up our previous 1.4 world.
33.33%
3 33.33%
I want to be free of any governing plugins and just play Minecraft.
55.56%
5 55.56%
I want neither of these.
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Return of Bukkit
As stated in Minecraft Discussion, we are going back to Bukkit, as was wished by many laggy users.

Now, we must decide what we're doing. This will be very simple to do.

Just vote above.
(01-15-2013, 09:41 PM)Deuce Wrote: Just vote above.
And rant below. :3

Vanilla is the sh*t.
Damn pardon the gram
But it feel like Heroes is crap and sh*t.
MCing in the jungle and I have to spam left click?
Are you crazy?! I only know how to stick
sticks, poking dat prick
If you know what I mean then dun look :3

Message of the ___: Bukkit... *sniff* I approve.
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
(01-17-2013, 01:58 AM)MjSpecter Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 09:41 PM)Deuce Wrote: Just vote above.
And rant below. :3

Vanilla is the sh*t.
Damn pardon the gram
But it feel like Heroes crap and sh*t.
MCing in the jungle and I have to spam left click?
Are you crazy?! I only know how to stick
sticks, poking dat prick
If you know what I mean then dun look :3

Message of the ___: Bukkit... *sniff* I approve.

Does it help if I tell you that there isn't a jungle near spawn?
[Image: PDUmXZ6.png]
[Image: lWbyfQH.gif]
Significently less wood but.... MUST KILL TREES!
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter
By sithis....
How did you misspell sithous.......its at the top of your web page for frucks sake
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
Noms, you're going to have to realize that Wesome is one of those people who will spell things wrong and laugh about it to himself, because he knows it will bother people.

I've tried reasoning with him, but he won't change. I was with a friend the other day who he'd written on and he used you're instead of your. I can sometimes understand people using your instead of you're, but what's the gain in ADDING letters and being wrong?

You'll never get through to him, Noms.
(01-19-2013, 12:39 AM)Got Noms? Wrote: How did you misspell sithous.......its at the top of your web page for frucks sake

No no no you're wrong
Remember a little game called the elder scrolls 4 oblivion?
Well sithis is a death icon in that game and a cult of him would always say "by sithis"
I'm there for you bro
[Image: pluoad1bb8e.png]
[Image: 50dda073afa96f2a240085e5.gif]
Sithis (also known as Padomay) is a deity, representative of emptiness and the void. He is worshiped by the Dark Brotherhood.

Sithis is neither an Aedra nor a Daedra. In fact, according to ancient texts, Sithis predates the creation of both groups and played a part in their creation with his older "brother" Anu (god of order and light) when their blood was spilled in combat with each other. When their spilled blood mixed, it gave birth to the Aedra, but Sithis's lone blood ended up giving birth to the Daedra. This leads some to refer to Sithis as "The True God"; the one who existed before everything else and whose chaotic nature caused the reaction that gave life to the current gods.
Sithis is described as the embodiment of everything evil, but at the same time, he is described as being nothing at all: a void. He is appeased through death (although he himself is not a god of death) and other acts of suffering and strife.

It is said that The Night Mother bore the five children of Sithis, then sacrificed them in tribute to his unholy greatness. According to The Brothers of Darkness, he is "married" to The Night Mother, and the Dark Brotherhood are their metaphorical children.

I quote from a TES wiki
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
(01-19-2013, 10:17 AM)Deuce Wrote: Noms, you're going to have to realize that Wesome is one of those people who will spell things wrong and laugh about it to himself, because he knows it will bother people.

I've tried reasoning with him, but he won't change. I was with a friend the other day who he'd written on and he used you're instead of your. I can sometimes understand people using your instead of you're, but what's the gain in ADDING letters and being wrong?

You'll never get through to him, Noms.

thats truely what you think? as stated by clark its sithis from oblivion. dont spread rumours

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon