2 40.00%
Don't mess with the economy
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

State of the Economy
We at Nanotech Industries realize our high prices, and we're trying to come up with a solution.

One solution would be to increase the value of bank notes and therefore lower our prices to match their new worth.

Another would be to simply upsize the economy as a whole. There is a way that I can multiply everyone's money by an amount, and that's what I'm considering doing. I'm considering upsizing wallets, income, town and nation expenses, and starting cash tenfold (ten times), but leaving the value of money constant. However, the first option is still viable, so it's up to you.
I do not know what to vote; since i'm sort of a hermit
After further consideration, I'm not sure I want this. I think the economy was indeed okay as is. Nanotech just produces expensive items. If the price of things went down ten times, a player would start with more than 50% of the cash needed to buy a new jetpack. I don't like that. I will discard this poll unless I get dramatic results toward the contrary.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon