[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I feel like shit...
ermahgerd I did that with my friend too :o
we were trying to get as many knife kills as possible and have the kill cam be a knife and we did! Big Grin
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
Failure leads to success, I once heard. I guess all I can tell you is that if you feel that you're not good enough in a game, all you're missing to do is learn from other people that are equally skilled or better than you. I know it's not easy not to be a sore loser. It's actually some hard shit to accomplish there, but I suggest you should change your attitude towards these kinds of situations. Instead of getting upset, look up to the bright side of things. What you did right, what you need to improve, which part you beat others in, etc. and you should have some random activity you can do for when you start getting stressed about the subject matter. I always keep this quote in my mind while I'm playing, "No matter how good you are at something, there is always someone in the planet who is better than you."
Well thats life unfortantally Sad
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]
(05-23-2013, 07:36 AM)AlanTheDudeGuy Wrote: Well thats life unfortantally Sad

Last Post: 12-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Ok that's fine be ignorant of the date and what we told you before just keep necroing threads until you can't post due to admins now DJ CLOSE THIS THREAD
If you dwell on what was, you'll be blind as to what is. But you can always learn from what was to make what is better.
-XiaoXiaoMan

[Image: 76561198047427978.png]
(05-21-2013, 02:13 PM)DJSulli Wrote: You can see how old a thread is by looking at the date in the top-left corner of the post. If the date is several months ago or more, chances are the thread is dead and irrelevant.

[Image: the-more-you-know.jpg]

*closes thread*

But yeah, I'm pretty sure the issues have been resolved so.. I guess we don't need this anymore!
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon