[-]
Shout: -
Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

trumpether09's report
This guy named Mimsy (if I'm not mistaken with the spelling) joined in the server with his friend, trumpether09. Mimsy was doing stuff and being cool, but trumpether09 started kind of spamming props. At first, I only saw ERROR props, so I kindly asked him to remove them. He did after a while, so I didn't do anything then. Before he left, though, he started this super massive propspam that lagged the server for a while with truck and box props. Here are the pictures.

thats honestly not to bad, ill issue a 24 HR ban, in the future please go to your console and type status and get steam IDs for us, it makes the whole process a lot easier, other wise i have to go through a log in order to find his ID
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
I would, but since I got a Spanish keyboard, I can't open the console with the button for it, and having -console on Set Launch Options glitches it. Or at least glitches mine.
yea that is the way for games that dont have it built in, go to options in gmod, i beleive its under keyboard advance options
[Image: war.gif]

[Image: 76561197978204513.png]

MjSpecter - 15-11-03:53 -- I just did Wendy's cashier... hard for first time
No, I mean I already had that done, but my console glitches like this: It should open with the game when I have -console typed in launch options, and it does but I can't see it in the main menu. I can only see it when I enter in single player or a multiplayer server by pressing ESC, but then the console is frozen, and I can't type anything on it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon