Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Poll: READ THE POST FIRST
This poll is closed.
I want Tekkit right now.
58.33%
7 58.33%
I want Tekkit after the next Minecraft version releases and we're done with our current world.
0%
0 0%
I want Tekkit after its next release comes out so we can have some new features.
16.67%
2 16.67%
I do not want Tekkit at all.
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

And so the possibilities return.
(12-12-2012, 07:30 PM)Got Noms? Wrote: Want to use a bow? Then be a bowman, Want to make cookies? Be what makes cookies, OR buy them as the plugin is kindof designed to make us do.

In theory that system works, but since the server rarely has more that 2-3 people on, the system fails.

For that reason, I approve of the Tekkit server. I don't care if we wait until an update or do it now, but in my opinion it's time for a change of pace.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
Tekkit opens up so much possibility with its many features unlike heroes that limits things quite a bit. I am 100% dedicated to Tekkit stuff. In fact I'm going to go play some now!
Personaly, I would not like to play Tekkit on multiplayer, way laggy for me and my crappy laptop.

...As a side note alot of people amoung the community may be to lazy to download the launcher (not calling anyone lazy)

... now if it was hack slash mine.... :3
Hack Slash Mine is not an option. We cannot have plugins on it.
Is it possible to have Towny with Tekkit? As much as I hated plots, I think Towny or something similar would be necessary.
Shouts to world peace, and the shit we yearn for.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to earn more.
Sometimes I worry that we only hurry to hustle.
Forgetting why we love, and all this beautiful struggle.
Hmmm... I've played Tekkit before with Mj a bit, and I agree it is too much for one person to handle well. (unless they have no life / play over 6 hours daily)
I think it would be good to have.
Oh and holy SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS FEED THE BEAST IS HUGE.
I would prefer Tekkit, thank you very much. I don't think we need alternate dimensions, and definitely not portal guns. Way to easy to crash the system or some shenanigans like that.
I'm not a real bird.
don't tell anyone D:

[Image: h6DEF218C]

Due to this unexpected want for Tekkit, we'll be changing shortly. No army training tonight. No point if we're switching worlds.
Tekkit is now installed. Server will be left down until tomorrow when I can install Towny, tweak our plugins, etc.

BE SURE TO INSTALL TEKKIT 3.1.3 OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon