Options
Smilies
Popup Shoutbox

Poll: READ THE POST FIRST
This poll is closed.
I want Tekkit right now.
58.33%
7 58.33%
I want Tekkit after the next Minecraft version releases and we're done with our current world.
0%
0 0%
I want Tekkit after its next release comes out so we can have some new features.
16.67%
2 16.67%
I do not want Tekkit at all.
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

And so the possibilities return.
BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THREAD OR MAKE ANY VOTE, READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS POST AND GIVE IT EDUCATED THOUGHT. MOST OF THESE TYPES OF POLLS ARE SPUR OF THE MOMENT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN INSPIRED BY SOMETHING I SAW ELSEWHERE. ENJOY.

So... Tekkit. We've brought it up before and shot it down with the mentality that having an open Tekkit server is dangerous and not as fun as a tight-knit one. Currently on the 1.4 server, I'm running a top-notch army and was inspired by the thought of having a gunpowder empire. You know, supplying my army with working firearms and having a slightly more modern army.

Bottom line, we couldn't have Heroes. It would require way too much programming to get those mod items to work in it. However, I think the economy would thrive nonetheless due to the fact that Tekkit has so many possibilities that it would take one person simply too long to achieve everything on their own. One person might make a quarry, selling the redstone and ores to an oil miner who bought a computer system to control his oil rigs.

The biggest drawback is the fact that we'd have to revert versions for it. Tekkit has not been and never will be fully up-to-date with Minecraft proper. Right now, I think the recommended version of Tekkit is still in 1.2.5, equivalent to the age of our Jungle, Village, and Elves versus Dwarves worlds.

I really don't know if I even truly want this or if it's just my brain getting bored of the same old items again. Give an honest opinion below before casting your vote, please.
PLEASE forget tekkit (it is said it will never update cause of copyright stuffs) Feed the beast is MUCH BETTER sure it doesn't have redpower YET (soon) but its on the current version or minecraft and has more stuff then tekkit It this time it has:
Buildcraft 3
Railcraft
Forestry
Steve's carts
Portal gun
Ender storage
Redpower
Forestry
EE3
NEI
Extra BiomesXL
Tubestuff
Secret rooms
Greg's lighting
Industrialcraft
Computer Craft
Wireless redstone
Mystcraft
Rei's Minimap
Iron chests

You can find it here http://feed-the-beast.com
-Manboy777

God Bless

I am a Bronie*

HeavyMetalKazooBanjoPlayingWhale: holy mother of crates

HeavyMetalKazooBanjoPlayingWhale: my shit is dirty

HeavyMetalKazooBanjoPlayingWhale: ill trade you a vodoo cured spy soul for your vodoo cursed spy soul
Manboy777: DEAL!
How do you know its better manboy? it doesnt have what forim wanted to offer which was an ACTUAL gun
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
.-. well it doesn't need guns.
-Manboy777

God Bless

I am a Bronie*

HeavyMetalKazooBanjoPlayingWhale: holy mother of crates

HeavyMetalKazooBanjoPlayingWhale: my shit is dirty

HeavyMetalKazooBanjoPlayingWhale: ill trade you a vodoo cured spy soul for your vodoo cursed spy soul
Manboy777: DEAL!
Yes it does. I said I wanted to start a gunpowder empire. Clearly you did not follow the instructions that were at the top of my post.
Personally, I like the idea of taking things up a Notch (teehee) and adding in Tekkit, as it could definitely offer a new experience with our world.
At times, the one approach the simple man takes is the only road the complex man is blind to.
but lets not forget we're losing heroes in the process
[Image: pluoad1bb8e.png]
[Image: 50dda073afa96f2a240085e5.gif]
Yea but I hate heroes because I can't use a damn bow or craft my freekin cookies >.>
[Image: Rhino-warthog-fruity-pebbles.gif?]

"Am I the only one with out a quote?"
-Altrive
Want to use a bow? Then be a bowman, Want to make cookies? Be what makes cookies, OR buy them as the plugin is kindof designed to make us do.
[Image: 76561198051960325.png]
Everyone will die one day.
I just plan on deserving it.
I hate hero's too, got nothing to do no more. There is no point in me mining diamonds cause I can't use them. All you can do is kill stuff and lvl up, that's what I do in every game.

I go for tekkit!

P.S. Deuce please change my vote to "I want tekkit right now" before I get stoned. :3 Thank you!
Don't mess with ANARCHY!

[Image: tt4wO.gif]

- MjSpeCter

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon