Sithous Community Forums
Sedra's Rant Thread - Printable Version

+- Sithous Community Forums (https://sithous.com)
+-- Forum: Sithous Community (https://sithous.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Random Discussion (https://sithous.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sedra's Rant Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1357)

Sedra's Rant Thread - Nero35 - 10-03-2016

Sometimes I write rants, and post them to my DA. Usually they involve Social Justice Warriors, people who do a lot of really bad stuff. I can answer any questions later. Here's the first rant.
Tucute Twitter
(Written on august 14th)
I've been wanting to do a sort of written rant on this thing for a while, but I've never gotten the opportunity to do so. However, with the rise of the #GoodCisPeople and #BeingTransMeans tags, I've seen a lot of misunderstandings of what being trans actually IS, and I finally have a reason to talk about this. I've got a lot to cover since I've never done this before, and I've been building up these topics for a while, so bear with me.

By now, you probably know all about transgender people, but what you probably don't know is that there's a mental condition behind it: Gender Dysphoria. The thing is, most people online don't know that this condition exists,  and some even claim that you don't need it to be trans, which is... a completely absurd statement. They're saying that no, you don't need to feel like something is wrong with your body, no, you don't need to feel constant unease with your gender's biology, and no, you don't need to have this condition to identify as the opposite gender. Do you understand how terrible that is? People who actually suffer from dysphoria are being swept aside in favor of people who are likely just doing this because it's popular.

These are "Transtrenders", also known as "Tucutes" and it's usually quite easy to find them. They really have no idea what being trans is all about. They identify as something that doesn't exist, and claim that being trans means not conforming to the gender binary. Look, Transgender is NOT a third gender. There is no third gender. Transgender is a term that describes a person suffering from Gender Dysphoria. However, Tucutes, with their ridiculous claims in the long run, end up taking away much of the validity from real trans people. How is anyone supposed to be taken seriously when there's such a vocal group claiming to be "Nonbinary genderfluid demisexual wolfkin"? Not only do they take away actual dysphoric people's validity, they claim that anyone who doesn't conform to their idea of transgenderism being "Fun" is immediately called "Truscum", which is SJW-speak for "Real trans people". Yes, these people are so fucking low that they've created an insulting term for the people who actually have the condition they're pretending to have for attention. That's fucking apalling.

Here's a little drinking game. Go to twitter and search up either #GoodCisPeople or #BeingTransMeans. Now, take a shot for everyone with their gender identity within the first 10 words of their twitter bio. Take another if they're complaining about being misgendered or harassed. Actually, please don't do that. You will die very quickly. Do you see the problem here? These people are making the mistake of defining themselves by their gender identity. Is there really nothing interesting about yourself? The only thing you can use to distinguish yourself from the masses is that you're trans? I pity you.

Now, if any of those people are reading this, here's a fun experiment. Instead of putting "Trans mtf she/her" in your bio, how about you just put "Female" instead? Congrats, now you'll never be "Misgendered" online again. Though, I have to question why you blow up ay anyone who doesn't comply with your pronouns to begin with. They're calling you by what they see. Humans don't have a magical sense that tells them if someone identifies as the opposite gender. So that being said, you don't have any right to scream at them and force them to comply to another pronoun. Online, you have the power to get people to use your pronouns by simply saying you are your preferred gender. If you list "Female", people are going to use female pronouns for you. Now, think about your friends. Did they start to call you by your preferred pronouns out of respect for you and your identity, or did you force and manipulate them into doing so? You shouldn't have to tell people what your pronouns are. They have every right to call you by what they see, and forcing them into doing otherwise is only going to hurt the public acceptance of trans people as a whole.

The worst thing about Tucutes is that through their blabbering, they're possibly causing the trans suicides they claim to care about so much. To make an example, let's say that after reading about these things online, little Danny starts feeling as if he was meant to be little Danielle. Tucutes claim that there are positive aspects to their identity, or that being trans is fun, but little Danny just feels awful about himself instead. He starts to think something is wrong with himself, and this eventually leads to him taking his life. In another situation, little Danny might take it up with his parents, who take a quick search online and find one of these "genderqueer pansexual plantkin" people and immediately think he's making everything up and should stop pretending to be something he's not. That doesn't make his feelings go away, and eventually they get so severe that he feels like suicide is the only way out.

I've still got a bit more to talk about, but I think I should end this generalized rant here. I'll likely do more specific ones about some of the topics in the future.

RE: Sedra's Rant Thread - Nero35 - 10-16-2016

Really hope you guys are reading these. I don't get too much feedback here. But I still like to post them.
Check Your Privelege! (Not Our Double-Standards)
(Written on September 20th)

Hey, remember when I said I'd make more SJW rants?

There are quite a few things on my mind. But I'll tackle the first thing on my agenda: Race and "Privelege". Social Justice Warriors seem to have this constant, uneneding stigma against white males. They try to constantly out them as opressors. They act like every single caucasian is a member of the KKK. That being white automatically makes you racist... Hey... something sounds wrong about that, but I just can't put my finger on it...

So, privelege, as they call it. What is it? Well according to SJWs, if you're white, you've obviously had everything handed to you, being the superior race. You don't know what it's like to be opressed, so they're doing their best to opress you as a "How do you like it?" sort of argument. Additionally, being white means that you're automatically held guilty for all the crimes of your white ancestors. There have been recorded incidents of some black people going up to white people on the street, demanding money for all the unpaid work of the slaves... What the shit? The people you're harassing didn't force anyone to do that work. YOU didn't do that work. They owe you nothing.

Alright, so if it wasn't obvious enough, there are some clear double-standards with race issues. People claim to be against racism, but only racism against colored peopl- oh, sorry. "People of color". As if that's any different. Honestly, what isn't a slur these days? If it's racist to say "Black people" but not racist to say "White people", then there's clear hypocricy, and anyone can see that. Racism is, by definition, a belief that everyone of a certain race thinks the same, acts the same, or has some kind of ability that sets them apart from a race they think is superior. Look at SJWs. Making blanket statements like "All white people are racist"... what the fuck? That IS racist! You're making a generalized statement of an entire racial group with the intent of causing detriment to their reputation! In a bizarre twist of fate, the people you claim to be racist are getting discriminated against MORE by YOU! "White people never spice their food" is as racist a statement as "Black people love chicken and watermelons".

Privelege is an argument that gets tossed around a lot. the idea that you're not racist, sexist, homophobic (etc.) because of who you are as a person, you are because of who you're born as. "All white people are racist, all men are sexist, all cis people are transphobic, and all straight people are homophobic.". If you're born as a thing that SJWs hate, you're immediately shut down and told to check your privelege. Since apparently you have no right to your opinion if you're an "Opressor." If you're a white male that likes girls, and are confident in each of those facts, you're basically Satan to these people.

So why is all of this a thing? Why does opression keep playing into all of this when equality is very obviously apparent? Victim complexes. Virtue signalling. SJWs want to feel opressed, as crazy as that may sound. Being opressed gives them the feeling that they're doing something right by fighting back. They're creating a problem out of absolute nothingness. Don't you notice how they seem to be offended by the tiniest, most minute things? Hugh Mungus, and the hula girl ornament are prime examples.

Following the common trend of SJWs speaking for people who don't need their help, we have "Cultural Appropriation". More racism! Woohoo? So, the gist is that if you do something related to another race or country's culture, you're an irredeemable shitbag of a human. White people can't wear dreadlocks because it's APPROPRIATING BLACK CULTURE! Hey, there's some racism right there! You're saying that black people (And only black people) should have a certain hairstyle. It's kinda similar to how anyone trying to learn about Japanese culture is called a weeb. Look at the cultures being "Appropriated". Countries are happy to see other people embracing what makes them unique. How is that racist? How is that privelege?

I feel like I could've been a bit more indepth with this, but there's not too much more to talk about. More rants soonishly!